tile & Grout cleaning
call today 440-652-8065
Did you know that most professionals recommend that your tile flooring and grout should get cleaned about every 12-18 months? At first, this recommendation might seem excessive or unnecessary to you, but if you were able to see all of the microscopic dirt particles that accumulate every year in your tile floor and grout, you would be absolutely shocked! In fact, even the most diligent of cleaners cannot pick up every single dirt particle that sits on your tile floor or in your grout. These meticulous individuals might be mopping their tile floor on a regular basis, but they will only be able to eliminate about 75% of these unwanted dirt particles living in their floors. Obviously, this leaves a whopping 25% of unwanted dirt particles in your floor and grout, which makes professional tile and grout cleaning absolutely necessary to maintain the quality of your home over time. So if it has been 12-18 months since your last professional cleaning, give us a call! Or, if you have never had a professional service clean your tile and grout, consider hiring us as well! Below is a list of a few reasons why you should hire us for your tile and grout cleaning needs:
1. Wise Investment. Let’s be honest…your home is one of your most valuable assets, if not the most valuable one. So you definitely want to maintain its quality and value over time to the best of your ability, which means investing in a professional tile and grout cleaning service to take good care of those floors of yours! Remember that 25% of unwanted dirt particles that remain in your floor and grout even after those thorough mop-ups? These particles that live in your tile and grout are not just absolutely disgusting, but they can actually cause damage to your floors over time. Therefore, hiring our company is a wise investment that will help continue increasing the value of your home over time.
2. Well-trained professional cleaners. Even if you now understand the importance of an annual professional tile and grout cleaning for your home, it is only natural to be a little hesitant about opening your doors to complete strangers and trusting them with one of your most valuable possessions. Again, your home is one of your most valuable assets, so you want to make sure these cleaners can be trusted with taking care of part of your home. So let us assure you that our workers are both well-trained and very professional. You can most definitely trust our workers as they have had a lot of training and experience cleaning tile flooring and grout for other people and their homes. Your home will be in the very best of hands when you hire us for your professional floor cleaning needs!
3. Relieves stress. Stress is inevitable in all of our lives. You have responsibilities at home and with family, friends, and work. Your to-do list goes on and on and might seem unending at times, so let us help! When you hire our fantastic floor cleaning service, there will be one less thing for you to have to worry about and do. Hiring us is super fast and easy, and you will no longer have to worry about cleaning your floors among all of the other hassles in your lives. Plus, when we are done cleaning your floors, you will be able to enjoy your home even more as you will be able to relax knowing how clean your floors are!